Colored cloth can be made by combining White Cloth with the appropriate dyes.
They can be used to build with to give your creation more color.You don't take any fall damage when falling onto cloth.
There are 15 colors.
 Colored Cloth Recipe
Dyes are crafted when certain Items are placed in the crafting grid while next to a Spinning Wheel. There are 15 different kinds of dyes:
- White dye from Bone Dust. (This is used to change a Colored Cloth block back to white).
- Grey dye from Coal.
- Black dye from Dark Stone Crystals or Black Goo.
- Brown dye from Coconuts.
- Orange dye from Mayan Flowers.
- Red dye from Red Orbs.
- Rose dye from Pearls.
- Magenta dye from Amaranthus
- Purple dye from Purple Goo.
- Blue dye from Blue Leaf.
- Light Blue dye from Blue Mushrooms
- Cyan dye from Canadia Flowers.
- Lime Green dye from Cactus.
- Green dye from Green Goo.
- Yellow dye from Sulfur Crystals.