Alba is a colorful planet inhabited by a variety of animals and plants. It is the third planet available to players. It has an unusual theme around beauty, and is mainly based on water and wind, and also has many exotic creatures and plants. It is known for the large amount of Mithril found there. So far, Alba is one of the planets with the least lethal mobs, making it a somewhat 'peaceful' planet.
 Surface Biomes
- Glow Spore fields
- Forest Biome
Alba likely comes directly from the name of the waterlily, as there are exotic flowers and a considerable amount of water on Alba's surface.
It might also come from the Italian word "dawn," as there is a 'planet' on Alba's horizon.
 Getting to Alba
- Alba can be seen from Xeno and Mykon.
- The gravity on Alba is the weakest among the other planets, due to the fact that floating islands are on the planet, this might conclude that Alba is the smallest planet of all!
- Alba defies the laws of gravity, since that trees are still rooted to the ground even with floating islands.
- 3 "planets" can be seen on Alba. The furthest being Terra, the middle one being Seth, and the nearest may be Mykon
- The nearest "planet" acts as a moon to Alba, as it is shines brightly at nighttime.