Also see Weapons
Tools are items used destroy blocks and perform tasks such as tilling soil. Each item in the game can be broken with a specific tool, some being more efficient while others can't be used at all. All tools have durability, unlike Armor and other wearable items. Their item outline is blue.
Only one tool in the game can't be crafted nor found. The Monster Pick was originally only intended for use by the developers, however they have ever since been "HEX'ed" into the game and duplicated. They are now considered completely worthless by many, as they are no longer displayable and can no longer be used to instantly destroy blocks.
- Durability refers to the number of blocks you can break before the tool wears out.
- Power refers to how much damage a tool does to a block, higher power breaks blocks in fewer hits.
- Range refers to the distance from your character you can reach.
- Using an incorrect tool on a block negates any power the tool has. So the block will mine at the same speed as bare hands.
- But you can break stronger blocks with an incorrect tool of an adequate rank.
 Tool Uses
 Tool Materials
Some blocks require stronger tools to be mined, this is related to the tools material/rank, not power.
This list is in order from lowest rank (wood), to highest rank (titanium).
Pages in category "Tools"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.