Frequently Asked Question
 Game crashes at startup: what shall I do?
If game crashes just before reaching main menu you could try various options:
- Try closing all background apps, take a look at this tutorial to see how
- Try restarting your iPhone
- Try freeing up some space on your device
- Try reinstalling the application, first uninstall it (you can do a backup with iTunes to restore your saves) and reinstall through AppStore
 How can I backup my worlds and my inventory?
- You can backup in your iDevice using the backup button in the pause menu.
- That will save a backup of your current world (not all worlds) and your inventory.
- To restore your inventory from backup there is a restore items button in the options menu.
- To restore your world there is a small green restore button next to each world on the world select screen.
- You can also backup to iTunes
 I can't destroy blocks, why?
Every tool has a range that varies from 1 block to 3 blocks. Bare hands can only reach adjacent blocks. If you are not able to hit a block (you swing your hands but you don't hear any hit sound) make sure that the block is in range.
 I can't kill mobs, why?
Mobs can be killed only when there is an open path to reach them and when the range of your weapon is enough to reach it.
 Bed doesn't seem to work, why?
Bed can be used ONLY when it's night in Junk Jack world and only when standing on the same block of the bed.
 The craft for an item doesn't work, how can I fix it?
If a craft doesn't work please consider the following issues:
- check the craftbook page for the craft (or the wiki) again to be sure that everything is correct
- if the craft requires an addon, please make sure to have it in a block adjacent to you
 Where can I find some help?
You can try looking on the Forums.
Please search to make sure someone hasn't already asked/said what you want to before creating a new thread there.
 Can I show my creations somewhere?
The best place to show off your creations and view others is the Your Creations section of the forum.