Lilith is a moon filled with strange and dangerous creatures. It acts as a moon to Terra, as it can be seen from there at night and Terra can also be seen from Lilith, with different "phases" during each time of day.
Lilith likely comes from the name of Asteroid Lilith and the Black Moon (or Dark Moon) believed to be Earth's second satellite—both of which go by the same name—as Lilith is a moon surrounded by asteroids. 'Lilith' in Hebrew refers to a demoness and translates to "night creature" or "night monster," which somewhat fits the description of the Mobs found on Lilith.
 Getting to Lilith
Blue Sand Dune, Bright Gray Sand, Gray Dirt, Bright Orange Dirt, Black Dirt
Moonstone, Old Bolted Panel, White Stone, Dura Stone, Black Meteor Stone, Dark Bricks
- Lilith is the only world that isn't a planet, as it is actually a moon.
- Lilith can be seen from Terra at night and from Umbra all day.
- Terra can be seen from Lilith.
- Terra can be seen going through "phases," like those of the moon, during the day on Lilith.
- Asteroids can be seen from Lilith.
- Auroras can be seen from Lilith.
- Sometimes, on the surface of Lilith, a "Flag Pole"—a flag that has red and white stripes—can be seen, implying that someone was there before Jack.
- Flag Poles only appear once per save on Lilith.
- Prior to version 3.0, the planet was the only location to get Silicium. This was later changed so Silicium can also be found on other planets such as Yuca and Cryo.