Colored cloth can be made by combining O-White Cloth with the appropriate dyes.
They can be used to build with to give your creation more color.You don't take any fall damage when falling onto cloth.
There are 15 colors.
 Colored Cloth Recipe
Dyes are crafted when certain Items are placed in the crafting grid while next to a Spinning Wheel. There are 15 different kinds of dyes:
- White dye from O-Bone Dust. (This is used to change a Colored Cloth block back to white).
- Grey dye from O-Coal.
- Black dye from O-Dark Stone Crystals or O-Black Goo.
- Brown dye from O-Coconuts.
- Orange dye from O-Mayan Flowers.
- Red dye from O-Red Orbs.
- Rose dye from O-Pearls.
- Magenta dye from O-Amaranthus
- Purple dye from O-Purple Goo.
- Blue dye from O-Blue Leaf.
- Light Blue dye from Blue Mushrooms
- Cyan dye from O-Canadia Flowers.
- Lime Green dye from O-Cactus.
- Green dye from O-Green Goo.
- Yellow dye from O-Sulphur Crystals.
 Dye Recipe
Requires a O-Spinning Wheel