^click for larger^
Portals allow you to teleport to, and explore, different planets.
On this page:
"Planet" refers to different world types (for example Terra, Seth, or Alba)
"Save" refers to an individual save file, this can either be a single world, or several worlds/planets grouped together into one "Adventure Mode save". So, when you press the "worlds" button on the main menu, each of the things listed there is a "save".
- There are currently 12 different portals, each leading to a different planet, including to Terra.
- 3 portal pieces are required to assemble a working portal.
- Portal pieces can be found in chests underground, you can see these chests below.
- Portal chests can only be found in adventure mode worlds.
- There are approximately 15 of these chests in a single world.
- Each chest will drop exactly 1 portal piece.
- Each planet contains pieces of the portal for the next planet. So don't expect to find all the portals in one planet.
- Some planets contain 2 or 3 different types of portal chests.
- Note: Although graphics exist for the Terra Portal Chest, it doesn't exist anywhere in the game.
Once you find 3 pieces of the same type, place them in the world like so…
...and a portal should be created. If a portal isn't created, keep in mind:
- Portals only work when built in adventure mode saves.
- There can't be anything that occupies one block placed in the middle of the triangle.
Now, just stand next to the portal and tap it. You'll be taken to a new planet.
- On this new planet there will already be a portal, leading back to where you came from.
- This new planet will contain portal chests, with portal pieces for another new planet (unless you're on the last planet).
- There can only be 1 of each type of planet per save.
- No matter where you build a portal (within one save), it will always lead to the same world.
|Planet||Portal chests to|